Friday, February 17, 2012

Coconut Chicken with Spinach

Coconut Chicken with Spinach

Coconut chicken with spinach
For 2 servings:
1 large chicken breast (chopped)
3 cups baby spinach
1 large onion (chopped)
1/2 cup coconut milk
3 tablespoons coconut oil
Handful of almonds
Salt and pepper to taste

Add almonds to the food processor to chop them up, then lightly brown in a pan with coconut oil. Set aside.
In a pot, add the coconut milk and spinach, then cover on a low heat to simmer.
Now add the onions to a pan for 2 minutes, then add chicken until thoroughly cooked. Take the chicken and onions and add them to the pot with the coconut milk and spinach. Stir and cover for 2 minutes. Served garnished with toasted almonds, salt and pepper.

2 comments:

  1. Dr James is truly a herbalist doctor who cured me of HIV,that I contacted last year February, I was so worried about the virus inside of me,when I went to the hospital and I was tested positive, I took different drugs and injection still I wasn't cured, till I came across someone who sheared a testimony on how she was cured of HIV from doctor James herbal mix,I thought it was a lie,but I picked up  interest and contacted Dr James on his email,( drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) And told him my problem and he asked me some questions and I answered then he said I should not worry that he's going to help me,and cure my HIV.I was so happy.2 days later he sent me the cure through DHL courier service, I started using the medicine morning and evening as he prescribed for me for 3 weeks,as I went for my monthly check up I was tested HIV negative I was so happy and joy overwhelmed for been free from HIV.I'm sharing this testimony because I know how hard it was for me sleeping and thinking everyday about being HIV positive I nearly got myself killed but This great man Dr James restored my health back. I know there are still people out here with HIV  positive or any kind of diseases like  Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s,Parkinson's disease,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Cardiac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Contact Dr James on his email and get your diseases cured.drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com WhatsApp +2348152855846.

    ReplyDelete